Stopfinder is the easy to use, all-in-one parent engagement app designed by parents for parents. Know where your child’s bus is and have the most accurate information about your child’s bus schedule in the palm of your hand. Enhance communications with push notifications and 2-way messaging.
THE ALL-IN-ONE PARENT ENGAGEMENT APP FOR SCHOOL BUS ROUTE AND STOP INFORMATION
Stopfinder is the easy-to-use, all-in-one parent app designed by parents for parents. Stopfinder enables registered users (subscribers) to see their children’s bus schedules in real-time. The transportation department and registered users stay connected by sending and receiving messages through the secure Stopfinder app. Registered users are provided with the most accurate information about a child’s bus schedule directly to their phone.
Stopfinder is the fully integrated and secure communications solution for Transfinder clients. We know that the accurate data behind a parent app is critical to keeping parents up to date. We also know that schedules and plans change for any number of reasons and circumstances. Stopfinder is the critical link that connects your constituents (parents and guardians) with the latest routing and bus stop information. With Stopfinder you can easily send the latest information to parents districtwide or on other criteria, such as grade, school or selected map region.
Provide parents with that peace of mind.
Stopfinder will be available based on different service levels to best meet your school district’s needs.
- Stopfinder Communication
- Stopfinder ETA (arriving in 2019)
- Use your Student Information System data to send electronic invitations to parents and guardians to participate in an easy onboarding process.
- Provide reliable and secure bus stop information.
- Enjoy secure two-way communication with registered parents and guardians (subscribers).
- Send messages to subscribers based on grade, school, route, selected map region or any criteria.
- Receive messages, including attachments (photos and documents), from subscribers
- Reduce misinformation and confusion with timely updates. (For example, bus substitutions are clearly indicated).
- Give your parents a greater peace of mind as their confidence increases knowing they are in the loop about their children’s school transportation.
Listen and Respond to Your Community
With Stopfinder’s two-way messaging, your school district transportation department can send messages to a registered parent or guardian based on specific routes, specific stops or schools or even selected map areas.
The options are virtually endless in terms of how you can communicate and segment your target audience.
Plus… only Stopfinder offers the feature for registered parents to send a message to the transportation department via the secure app messaging component. These messages can include pictures and documents, which you can add as attachments. For example, imagine unplanned construction taking place at a bus stop, making the stop less than ideal. A parent can snap a picture and send it to the transportation office easily through the app. The district can respond back, thanking the parent for the information, making adjustments to the bus stop and sending a note to all parents with children at that stop with the change.
Talk about being responsive.
Quick and easy two-way communication to make your day easier and students safer. Using feedback to build relationships in your community.
Stopfinder Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) will be available soon and will include Stopfinder Communication. Stopfinder ETA customers will incur additional subscription fees and require a Transfinder approved GPS hardware provider.
Reliable and Great Routing Software is at the Core of Stopfinder.
Backed by the best routing solution in the industry, Stopfinder taps into your routing data for accurate bus schedules and allows you to easily push out notifications or send messages via the secure Stopfinder app.
Stopfinder is built upon the 30-plus year reputation and innovation of Transfinder and the most powerful routing solutions available today – Routefinder PLUS and Routefinder PRO.
Providing Peace of Mind and Ease of Communications to Parents and School Districts
Stopfinder is here and will change how we all communicate with our school district transportation department
- With Stopfinder, registered parents and guardians can receive push notifications with any changes to your child’s bus schedule or inform you when there has been a schedule change or change in route.
- Registered users may send messages and attachments to the transportation department.
- Stopfinder can also track multiple buses if a parent has more than one child in school and know exactly when your child arrived at school.
- With Stopfinder, registered parents and guardians or family members will now know their child’s bus schedule, and ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival available this fall)* to the bus stop and when your child has gotten on the bus. And this is all available on your smartphone or tablet.
- The school district can even customize Stopfinder to send registered parents or guardians notifications and updates.
- The Stopfinder app is secure and protected. Access to parents or guardians is only granted to those that have permission from the school transportation department.
Stopfinder was created by Transfinder, the industry leader in location intelligence and school bus routing software and trusted by more than 2,000 school districts in North America for the safe transportation of millions of students every day.
Download the Free App Today!*
The app can be downloaded to any iOS or Android-enabled device and is available at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
*To use Stopfinder the school district must have the most recent Routefinder software from Transfinder. The school district must have purchased the Stopfinder Communications solution to get two-way messaging and schedule operational. The school district administrator must issue parents or guardians registration requests and the parent or guardian must accept the registration request by clicking on the link provided.
Is a Parent App Right for Your School District? Click here for our Parent Apps – Are You Ready? White Paper.