Routefinder GO is a app solution that puts your critical transportation data on students, vehicles, schools, staff, and trips and stops in the palm of your hand, in real-time.
Routefinder GO is an app that allows you the freedom of not being tethered to your office! You are free to respond to emails, phone calls, and incidents in the office or in the field with the latest information at any time, and anywhere.
With Routefinder GO:
- Easily view your data in a simple grid pattern or in a map;
- View and take real-time attendance;
Substitute vehicles, drivers or bus aides on-demand;
- Update trips based on actual attendance and time, and
Remotely access key information on the GO for day-to-dayoperations or emergency situations
>>Routefinder GO includes ESRI maps that allow the user to view, interact with and analyze data on the go.
Easy-to-navigate ESRI maps (with satellite layering) enable you to visualize and share data on students, vehicles, trips, and stops.
- With Geofinder tools, draw freeform or use predefined shapes on the street or satellite view to quickly identify or analyze data in a specific area.
- Pre-defined Georegions such as hazardous or predator zones can be identified on the map, showing all vehicles, students, stops, and trips affected.
- View information stored in Routefinder Pro on your mobile device, including live GPS information, boundary sets and documents.
- Share critical information with staff and administration on the GO.
- Save and email information, run and share reports.
- Do all of this and more on your tablet or smartphone in the Routefinder GO app.
>> Map Canvas lets you add and view your data geographically - like an artist painting a masterpiece.
Document Actual Events
Whether responding to a bus accident, or incident on a bus or at a stop, you have the student route data to manage and document the event in the palm of your hand.
While at the site, you can take a photo or video, attach it to the affected vehicle, driver, and student files, and share it with local emergency management authorities. You can then notify designated district personnel, parents, or guardians.
Identify where your students and buses are with key information and identify alternative routes in relation to an incident. Alert other drivers and assess to quickly manage the situation.
>> Taking student attendance helps you provide accurate reports for Medicaid reimbursements and state reports.
Empower the Entire District
With student routing data at your fingertips, you can share information at Board meetings enabling the Board and the community to better understand your transportation operations, and thereby make more informed decisions.
Routefinder GO allows administrators in the district to access information or reports on their own, whenever needed.
Get the information in the hands of the people that need it, including;
- Bus Monitors, Aides and Teachers
- Student Safety Officers
Routefinder GO is compatible with all mobile devices (Android and iOS).